Chicken burgers can be messy. Not these! Made with minced chicken (minced meat), Parmesan, garlic, and a bit of dried sage, you’ll love how juicy the chicken burger patties are and how golden and crispy they are around the edges.
Packed with a hearty scoop of creamy avocado on a soft bun, this is the burger of your dreams! (Great for grilling on the barbecue)
Chicken burgers are notorious for being soft and dry, perhaps because they look healthier on menus than beef burgers.
Tasteless burrito, nasty, overcooked, dry, stuffed into a burger with the same bland burger toppings.
Not in my world! ! !
This ground chicken is stuffed with Parmesan, garlic, and sage powder (secret recipe!
). They’re warm on the outside and juicy on the inside, and no one will accuse them of being bland! ! !
What you need for juicy Chicken Burger Patties
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make these great shredded chicken burgers.
- just a few notes on some of the items:
- floor chook (mince) – the flavourings in the fowl patties work equally well with turkey or beef.
- Parmesan adds top notch flavour into the patties. It doesn’t make it taste tacky, it provides umami(that is the meals-tech term for savoury-ness).
- Sage is the herb flavouring in these fowl patties. It adds an earthy flavour that surely gives these chook burgers the edge! in case you don’t have or can’t discover floor sage, thyme is a awesome opportunity, OR using celery salt in region of regular salt
How to make chicken burgers with ground chicken
- not anything ground breaking right here, but still useful to have a visible I think!
- blend up the bird pattie components, form into patties.
- Pan fry or BBQ till golden, plonk cheese on and cowl with lid to soften.
- Smush on a generous load of avocado, pinnacle with bird pattie, lettuce, tomato.
- Smear lid with mayo, relish, ketchup or different burger sauce of preference, then location on burger.
- eat and be happy!
Avocado all the way!
I’ve used a generous smearing of avocado on this recipe to make the complete consuming experience juicier. I sense like avocado brings the whole burger together, making the entirety meld collectively so properly!
but truly, nowadays’s recipe is more approximately the hen burger pattie itself, so feel loose to go wild with other burger toppings. by no means allow everyone let you know what you have to or shouldn’t put on your burger! right here are a few hints:
- Pan fried onions
- 1st Baron Beaverbrook
- Sauteed mushrooms
- hot chips (oh sure!!)