That is a simple French fries seasoning mix to feature extra flavour to standard hot chips. strive it on selfmade French fries, or shop bought frozen fries. also notable on wedges or roast potatoes!
that is a easy spice blend that may be a copycat of these jars of seasoning for fries offered in the spice aisle at supermarkets. It adds extra flavour to French fries than the usage of simply plain salt, as well as a lovely heat crimson shade.
that is a reasonably small batch recipe however you in all likelihood won’t use it multi functional cross so shop leftovers in an airtight field among makes use of.
Spices in fries seasoning
Here are the spices you want to make this fries seasoning:
- Salt – i like using table salt for this seasoning as the grains are finer than cooking salt/kosher salt so it sticks higher to the floor of the fries. Salt flakes additionally works well, although i like to overwhelm it slightly with my arms for higher surface dispersion.
- Onion powder can be substituted with greater garlic powder, and vice versa.
- Oregano may be substituted with thyme
- Parsley may be substituted with basil
- Paprika – I normally just use simple although on occasion if I’m feeling actually wild i’d use smoked paprika
- Cayenne pepper – completely optionally available, to feature a hint of warmth to the spice combination.
easy mix the spices together, then sprinkle as plenty as you need for your fries.
Leftovers will maintain indefinitely but make sure to save in an hermetic box so the spices live dry. It’s so hectic when moisture receives into a spice mixture and it is going all clumpy so that you can’t sprinkle it well!
like to understand what you believe you studied in case you attempt it – leave a message below!