Those No Bake Pumpkin Balls are vegan, gluten-unfastened and quick to make! they’ve a cake-like texture and are any such wholesome fall deal with to strive!
No Bake Pumpkin Balls are a tremendous manner to welcome fall and all things pumpkin! those pumpkin spice balls are made with natural, easy, superfood substances which might be really right for you, so it makes for an awesome mid-day snack or even dessert! This recipe is also an exceptional way to deplete ½ a cup of canned pumpkin you may have leftover from every other recipe like Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread or Pumpkin Bars!
You can also try my recipe of Pumpkin bread I’m sure you’ll love the recipe in this spooky season!
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Oat flour: To hold those pumpkin balls gluten-loose, use oat flour. you can additionally add your oats to a blender to grind them down and use those.
- Oats: Rolled oats are quality to use in this recipe as they invent a pleasing chewy texture. you may use short oats in a pinch, however steel cut oats have to be averted.
- Seasonings: Pumpkin pie spice and salt. in case you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Pumpkin puree: Use a natural pumpkin puree instead of a pumpkin pie filling, as this consists of brought sugars and spices.
- Peanut butter: Creamy peanut butter facilitates to bind the dry ingredients together in addition to adding a delicious nutty flavor.
- Maple syrup: To clearly sweeten these snack balls. If now not vegan, you may use honey.
- Chocolate chips: Pumpkin and chocolate works so extremely good collectively. you may use any form of mini chocolate chips to fit your tastes.
How to Make Pumpkin Balls
- Measure the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract and place in a huge bowl.
- Mix well till complete mixed and the peanut butter is dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients on top of the wet ingredients.
- Blend well until a firm texture is fashioned. add the mini chocolate chips in case you’d like.
- The use of a spring-loaded cookie scoop or your arms to shape the batter into small chunk sized balls.
- Roll them together with your hands for a clean and even texture.
Tips for Making Pumpkin Balls
Heat the peanut butter to make it less complicated to stir. if you’re the usage of very stiff peanut butter without a whole lot of oil, it is able to assist to warmness it up so it’s greater liquid in shape for mixing in.
Alter the sweetness to your flavor. for the reason that recipe is not any-bake, you may add a few cane sugar to enhance the beauty.
Take a look at a small amount before rolling the relaxation. make certain a small amount appears like dough – no longer too sticky and not too dry. so as to lead them to simpler to roll. If it’s too sticky, upload extra oat flour. If it’s far too dry, add extra pumpkin puree or maple syrup.
Roll in toppings. you could use walnuts, coconut and cacao nibs or some other toppings you choose. just make sure to cut them finely to make it easier to roll the pumpkin balls in the topping and adhere to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How lengthy do they keep?
Once made, hold the pumpkin balls inside the fridge in an airtight box with the layers separated with parchment. they’ll preserve well for as much as per week and make for a super pre or publish exercise snack.
Can you freeze them?
Yes, these will freeze properly and preserve for up to a few months. Freeze them stable on a baking sheet then transfer to a freezer bag. Thaw them within the fridge or at room temperature to experience.
What else can you add to pumpkin balls?
Those are pretty delicious as they’re, however you can ass in some dried end result, cranberries might paintings high-quality. you may additionally roll them in distinctive toppings like coconut flakes or chopped nuts, or maybe dip them in chocolate for a actual treat!